Digital Marketing High Wycombe
We’re a media and marketing agency based in High Wycombe and London, offering digital marketing, video production, print & design, website development and social media marketing services. We’re looking for school leavers or young people in the early stages of their careers who’d like to learn how it all works, whilst working towards a recognised City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital marketing. We are offering Digital Marketing & Media Apprenticeships for 2014 / 2015.
Digital Media Apprenticeships – earn whilst you learn!
We have high standards – you’ll be joining a team who offer expertise in a variety of disciplines – some of the most important in today’s business environment. We work with some very big names and some medium & small ones as well – all with one thing in common: they understand the importance of promoting their businesses in the digital environment. You’ll be learning how our strategic campaigns generate real success for our clients. We want the new breed of Saucy Horsies to join us at the start of their careers in digital media, get paid a decent salary and work towards an excellent qualification at the same time. We’re looking for our Client Account Managers and Digital Media Technicians of the future!
Digital Marketing – what’s involved?
* You will learn how to build and manage PPC, social media, lead generation, email marketing, video marketing and affiliate marketing campaigns.
* You will learn how to plan & write content for a digital marketing campaign using a variety of digital media.
You’ll be shown how to create:
Social media posts, PPC campaigns, website content, video content, infographics, blogs, advertising content, display advertisements, online video banners, and other forms of online content. You will spend time both researching and writing content – sometimes social media Twitter posts, or a 600 word article for a blog, a press release and somtimes even a video script.
* You will learn how we work on the delivery, management and reporting of campaigns.
* You will learn how to use cameras and editing software – as well as how to measure and analyse on online platforms.
The role is fast paced. You will need excellent concentration, steadiness under pressure and a logical mind, as well as the ability to think creatively when it comes to content planning and video production. Can you show us evidence of how you’ve done that in your life so far?
You will be based in our offices near High Wycombe and also on location when we are filming for video shoots. You will also attend off site training courses that we run for our clients, as well as your study periods for the City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma.
What qualifications do I need?
* You should have GCSE Maths & English at B or above (preferably A in English) and 3 or 4 other subjects at least. You will have enjoyed school, and you’ll be ready for a new learning environment in the world of work.
* Any interest in one or some of the following is important; digital marketing, digital media, website design and build, general marketing, social media marketing, video production, media planning, email marketing, lead generation, direct marketing or media content generation.
We don’t expect you to have all these skills yet – we will teach you – but it is key that you have a genuine passion for online marketing, and an understanding of the importance of using online platforms to promote business and generate leads. You will also have a passion for learning – that means you’ll fit in here, and be fully rewarded by the opportunities we give you.
* You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy dealing with people both in person and on the telephone. You’ll be confident about talking to new people and about finding out how you can help them.
* Ideally you’ve already got good Excel & Word skills – if you have a basic knowledge of HTML coding from your IT lessons at school, or from personal hobbies & interests that’s even better. We’d also like to hear how you use the social media platforms at the moment.
* You will need a good eye for detail with a view to improving results on a daily basis.
You will have a creative eye for design – and you’ll be interested in website technology and how to build online content with platforms like WordPress.
What to do if you’re interested
You can find out more about Saucy Horse by browsing our website.
If you’d like to apply for a digital media marketing apprenticeship with Saucy Horse, send us an email – email@example.com – with your age, CV and why we should meet you.
Once you’ve done that, we’ll take it from there.
Good luck with your career decisions and we look forward to hearing from you.