By the end of 2015 we will achieve the goal we set at the end of last year to double the size of our business – and in 2016 we plan to do it again. Like to be part of that?
We’re delighted to welcome our new Digital Business Development Manager, Richard Thomas. Richard joins us from Newsquest Media, where he was Head of Marketing Insight, working across a marketing services portfolio for some of the biggest media agencies and businesses in the UK.
We’ve got some fantastic plans and some amazing opportunities, so we need more Saucy Horseys to join our team. We’re asking for applications right now, so if you think you’re a perfect fit for one of our digital marketing apprenticeships then get in touch with us. We’re keen to meet bright, passionate people who want to learn about what we do. Of course, experience is not essential – but enthusiasm and curiosity absolutely is. And you MUST love dogs! Mac, our friendly labrador, is a regular in our offices.
At the moment we’re looking for:
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship High Wycombe
Say hello to Saucy Horse – we’re a marketing agency that includes digital marketing, video production, print & design, website development and social media marketing in its portfolio of services. Interested in learning how it all works, whilst working towards a recognised City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital marketing? We are now offering our second round of Digital Marketing Apprenticeships.
Paid job – Digital Marketing
We have high standards – you’ll be joining a team of experts, in every sense of the word, across a wide variety of the most important disciplines in today’s business environment. We work with some very big names and some medium & small ones as well – our clients and customers have one thing in common: they understand the importance of promoting their businesses in the digital environment. And that’s what we help them do – with strategic and proven campaigns that are based on real successes and experience. That’s why we want new Saucy Horsies to join us at the start of their careers, get paid a decent salary and work towards a meaningful qualification at the same time. We expect you to become our Account Managers of the future!
How can you expect to spend your day?
* You will learn how to create and implement social media, lead generation, email marketing, video marketing and affiliate marketing campaigns.
* You will learn how to plan what content is required for a digital marketing campaign.
You will learn how to produce social media posts, video content, infographics, blogs, advertising content, display advertisements, online video banners, and other forms of online content. You will spend time both researching and writing content – sometimes social media Twitter posts, or a 600 word article for a blog, a press release and maybe even a video script.
* You will gain an insight into the delivery, management and reporting of campaigns, learning how to support our planners with content that generates the results we want for our clients.
* This role will have a technical element, learning how to implement, measure and analyse on online platforms – determining overall success of the campaigns we run for our clients. We will teach you how to use video editing platforms, as well as other content generation software.
* The role is fast paced and will require concentration, steadiness under pressure and a logical mind, as well as the ability to think creatively when it comes to content planning and video production.
* This role will teach the successful candidate how to carry out all aspects of a successful marketing campaign over the period of the apprenticeship, with well defined stages and expectations of what skills you will develop and by when.
You will spend time in our offices and also on location when we are filming. You will also attend off site training courses that we run for our clients, as well as your study periods for the City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma.
What qualifications & attributes will you have?
* You should have GCSE Maths & English at B or above (preferably A in English) and 3 or 4 other subjects at least. You will have enjoyed school, and you’ll be ready for a new learning environment in the world of work.
* Any interest in one or some of the following is important; digital marketing, general marketing, social media marketing, video production, media planning, email marketing, lead generation, direct marketing or performance marketing.
We don’t expect you to have all these skills yet – we will teach you – but it is key that you have a genuine passion for online marketing, and an understanding of the importance of using online platforms to promote business and generate leads. You will also have a passion for learning – that means you’ll fit in here, and be fully rewarded by the opportunities we give you. We want you to make your mark.
* You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy dealing with people both in person and on the telephone. You’ll be confident about talking to new people and about finding out how you can help them.
* Ideally you’ve already got good Excel & Word skills – if you have a basic knowledge of HTML coding from your IT lessons at school, or from personal hobbies & interests that’s even better. We’d also like to hear how you use the social media platforms at the moment.
* You must be excited by the idea of creating campaigns in order to achieve client objectives. That means you will have a sense of satisfaction from monitoring results of your activities in the team, receiving feedback and measuring results so that we can report back to our customers.
* You will need a good eye for detail with a view to improving results on a daily basis.
You must love to write and you will need good grammatical skills as well as excellent spelling & punctuation. We think that you’re probably a “searcher” at heart – always looking to learn new stuff. In any case, you will enjoy crafting well written content from as little as 140 characters to a 600 word article.
What to do if you’re interested
You can find out more about Saucy Horse Digital Marketing by browsing our website.
If you’d like to apply for a digital marketing apprenticeship with Saucy Horse, the first step is to create a LinkedIn profile and connect with our MD,Tracy Thomas, here – Tracy Thomas, Saucy Horse Digital Marketing on LinkedIn
Send an invitation to connect and tell Tracy why she would like to meet you.
Alternatively, send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org – with your age, CV and why you’d like to do a digital marketing apprenticeship with us.
Once you’ve done that, we’ll take it from there.
Good luck with your career decisions and we look forward to hearing from you.