Come and work for us
Here’s the thing – we have an ambitious growth plan and we know who we’re looking for. If you’re looking for apprenticeships in High Wycombe that will deliver opportunities for the right person to build a career in 2016 / 2017 at the forefront of digital marketing and customer service then this might be the opportunity you’re looking for. But listen up – this isn’t for you unless you want big things and know that takes hard work. You’ll be bright and articulate, and you will have the ability to brighten up our lives. If you have, you’ll be rewarded with a stellar career path and quick progression – ask our current team, 2 of whom started as apprentices and are now account managers and project managers!
Apprenticeships in High Wycombe
If you’re interested in coming on board we want you to be able to write well and to demonstrate attention to detail from the off. We work with amazing clients who love us and say great things about us. This role means you’ll be part of a marketing agency that includes digital marketing, video production, print & design, website development and social media marketing . We’re offering the chance to learn how it all works, and once we know you have the right attitude we will select the right apprenticeship programme for you for 2016/17.
Digital Marketing Apprenticeships
We have high standards and we work hard and play hard. Our team of experts don’t just talk the talk – they all work with multi million pound businesses, creating new business and generating leads for them every day. Our clients and customers have one thing in common: they understand the importance of promoting their businesses in the digital environment. Our next generation of Saucy Horsies will become our Account Managers of the future – and get paid to learn essential skills for the workplace in the 21st Century along the way!
What’s involved in the job?
* You will learn how to create and implement social media, lead generation, email marketing, video marketing and affiliate marketing campaigns.
* You will learn how to plan what content is required for a digital marketing campaign.
* You will learn how to produce social media posts, video content, infographics, blogs, advertising content, display advertisements, online video banners, and other forms of online content. You will spend time both researching and writing content – from social media posts, a 500 word blog, a press release, a vlog script or treatment for a TV commercial. You’ll not be bored!
* You will learn about the delivery, management and reporting of campaigns.
* This role will have a technical element, learning how to implement, measure and analyse data on online platforms. We will teach you how to use video editing platforms, as well as other content generation software.
* The role is fast paced and will require concentration, absolute attention to detail, steadiness under pressure and a logical mind, as well as the ability to think creatively when it comes to content planning and video production.
* This role will teach the successful candidate how to carry out all aspects of a successful marketing campaign over the period of the apprenticeship, with well defined stages and expectations of what skills you will develop and by when.
You will spend time in our offices and also on location when we are filming. You will also attend off site training courses that we run for our clients, as well as your study periods for apprenticeship qualification. Most importantly, you’ll already have the right attitude ( we can’t teach you that) – you’ll be excited and curious to learn, you’ll be pro-active and you’ll not be afraid to take responsibility quickly.
What qualifications do you need?
* You should have GCSE Maths & English at C or above (preferably A/B in both) and 3 or 4 other subjects at least. YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO SPELL, CONSTRUCT A GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT SENTENCE AND BE ABLE TO RESEARCH A SUBJECT ONLINE. YOU’LL ALSO BE ABLE TO CHECK YOUR WORK FOR ERRORS & TYPOS. NON-NEGOTIABLE!
* You will also have a passion for learning – that means you’ll fit in here, and be fully rewarded by MAKING THE MOST OF the opportunities we make available to you. We want you to make your mark and we see you as part of our future team.
* You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy dealing with people both in person and on the telephone. You’ll be confident about talking to new people and about finding out how you can help them.
* Ideally you’ve already got good Excel & Word skills – if you have a basic knowledge of HTML coding then that’ll help you but we’ll teach you if you don’t. We’d also like to hear how you use the social media platforms at the moment.
* You will need a good eye for detail with a view to improving results on a daily basis.
You must love to write and you will need a solid understanding of good grammar, and excellent spelling & punctuation. We think that you’re probably a “searcher” at heart – always looking to learn new stuff and you may even be considering journalism as a career. In any case, you will enjoy crafting well written content and be able to show us examples of how you do that now…
You’ll also love dogs – Mac & Django Wolf spend much of their time in the office…
What to do if you’re interested
You can find out more about what we do at Saucy Horse by browsing our website. You’ll also find out what our clients think of us and that should motivate you. Our entire focus is on delivering A1 service and impressive service to our customers.
If you’d like to apply for a digital marketing apprenticeship with Saucy Horse, connect with our MD,Tracy Thomas, here – Tracy Thomas, Saucy Horse Digital Marketing on LinkedIn
Send an invitation to connect BUT MAKE SURE to tell Tracy why she would like to meet you.
Alternatively, send us an email – email@example.com – with your age, CV and why you want an apprenticeship at a digital marketing agency.
Good luck with your career decisions and we look forward to hearing from you.
If you’ve already started your career and have some experience in marketing we always have vacancies for the right people – connect with our founder and Head Horsey, Tracy Thomas on Linkedin.